31.1.11

Liberating


Shoot. I can´t do glamour for long. Most of my jewelry is gone, high heels are only out at special occasions and I´ve used the same bag for a year (and a half!). Everyday life seems to be more about necessities and to enjoy the simple and beautiful in family living.  I have committed myself to Fabriken, where the idea is to inspire/and find inspiration in others and it´s all about interior. For tomorrow I will show you pictures themed "favorite colors in our home". When I started this blog I didn´t even think I would ever show pictures of our home, but here I am... My photos are about colors, composition, structures and somewhat content. Simple as that.

Here´s back to basics for you, photos taken by Patric Johansson... Stripped down. No extras needed. Liberating. 

Ingen kommentarer: